Tuesday 3 January 2012

Boxing Day Birds

A trip to Minsmere to pick up Suffolk Birds 2010, I was disappointed not to get any photo's published this year but the standard of pics are fabulous and most taken by pro photographers, but pleased to get recognition for my Rough- leg flying over Fritton woods in 2010. From Whin Hill I spotted around 8 Bewick's Swans. walking back to the car I heard a "pitchou" call looked up and saw a Marsh Tit by the side of the woods.
Receiving a text as I was driving was passing Kessingland, I saw Chris M at the Sewage works path and had a nice chat before walking some 150 yards further on and right taking the path stradling 2 fields, in the southern most one, 64 White- fronted Geese were in the field reasonably close and showing well, i decided to take shots with my newly acquired lens.

No comments: