Saturday 15 February 2020

Again no SEO

At 3pm on Friday 15th, parking at the far end of Carlton Marshes by the railway line, I was fortunate enough to see some birds fly from bushes including at least very welcome checking Fieldfare, my first UK one of the year. Walking down by the birches I saw Gavin D and we saw several Barn Owls and then walking around I saw Rob H and more Barn Owls were seen, probably about 5 in total. On one occasion a male Kestrel really harried the Owl and we also saw a Kingfisher dart through, and a Stock Dove flew into a birch tree overhead. The Toggers/ Owl mafia were further down the track and seemed to be behaving themselves and a distant white- headed Buzzard sat on a gatepost and walking back another Buzzard flew over the track. Again no sogn of any SEO's am I really unlucky?

No comments: