Sunday 19 September 2021

Speckled Bush Cricket in garden & back fences trashed!

AS the light was starting to a go, in our garden I was clearing up cutting back the Buddlea and the 'Cricket" bush, I always shake the vegetation before putting it in the bin so any creatures fall off. Jenny noticed a cricket on the outside conservatory window ledge outside the back door and I let it walk onto a runner bean leaf before after taking a few pictures, I put it back on leaves by the 'Cricket bush.' First sighting this year so glad to still have some wildlife in the garden after the massive loss of habitat due toi the very unecessarily overcrowded 4 bedroom houses crammed in like sardines just over the back fence, which has also been damaged by workmen, I will be complaining to Badger on Monday!

No comments: