Friday 29 December 2017

Again no sign of the Bunting

On Friday 29th December, I again failed to see the Snow Bunting (8.10- 8.45am) along the North Denes seawall, the place was devoid of people, but typically a dog walker was walking along the seawall and walked down the sloping path and past the buoy (a few minutes before I arrived at the spot) so the bird could have been flushed again before I arrived there. Checking the area just south of the caravan park by the yellow/ black buoy and checking the drain too, again no sign in very wet weather, first thing this morning. All I saw was a very wet Meadow Pipit fly up calling and obligingly walk along the sloping path (although I had left my camera at home given the conditions) and I also spied a Pied Wagtail in the caravan park.

No comments: