Saturday 18 January 2020

Telescope back and Bewick's Swans in the rain

On Wednesday 15th January, I went down to Viking Optical to pick up the scope which had been repaired as the trip bush had been cracked and this was fully replaced they had also cleaned and serviced the scope and it was a good as new, I could see the difference the scope was much brighter. I asked about the loose screws on the tripod bush of my big 500mm lens and they called out the engineer who brough out a 2.5mm Hex Allen key to tighten up and spray a little loctite in too hold in place. Fantastic service. I had really clear bright views of the 11 adult Bewick's Swans still just south of Hinton/ Dunwich 5 ways in the field adjacent and west of the B road. No further time as I had to be back atwork at 11am.

No comments: