Sunday 27 June 2021

IT stymied me yet again!

Google's Blogspot has now changed the Gadget widget for the headers on their blogs (making it impossible to have a nice headers as before why does IT development alaways make things worse???) and I am particularly disappointed that despite 'googling a work around', I was faced with a lot of computer programming code (admittedly not my strongest area of expertise!) and I changed it exactly as specified and I got error code "400" so no picture headers sadly for now. Also my so called "smart phone can now no longer pick up 4G so i have to wait until I get back to home wifi before I get any news (What's app messages or Twitter). I googled this and it mentioned changing your mobile network to roaming but surely that could encur big charges? Any help or comments welcome on either problem.

No comments: