Sunday 5 November 2017

Ring Ouzels eventually along Kessingland cliffs

On Sunday 22nd October, Coal Tit in garden again on feeders, saw along the Kessingland North Paul W beach and he kindly pointed out the lone Lapland Bunting feeding slightly further along the beach and I enjoyed this bird for around 3 minutes before it suddenly took to flight flew past us and disappeared behind tussocks around 100 yards north. We failed to find it but saw a Sky Lark along the beach instead. I was keen to see the Ring Ouzels that had been along Kessingland cliffs, I met Jeremy, and we scanned the cliffs, a dog walker flushed a brief view of a male Ring Ouzel that flew up the cliff and into the busgh at the top. No further sign, so I was walking off back when 2 pale faded male Ring Ouzels flew past me and right. I gestured for Jeremy to join me and after 10 minutes he joined me and one was seen perched on a tiny bit of vegetation just just a bit of sand.

No comments: