Friday 30 November 2018

Early morning dip

On Friday 30th November, I was able to drive over to Oulton Broad for a quick look for the Goosanders, at 7.40am I walked through Nicholas Everett Park, I heard the Ring- necked Parakeet but couldn't see it when I quickly searched for it. I walked over to the Yacht club and scanned Oulton Broad no sign whatsoever of the Goosanders, I checked around by the boats and looked at the Promenade & Wherry too, after 15 all too short minutes I had to leave at 7.55am to get to work for 8.30am (and allowing for the train coming through- caught on the way over but not on the way back). I looked over at Mutford Locke the water was very low so nothing there and no time to drive over to the "Dead end" part of O>B> The dipping sequence continues. I'll try again tomorrow and I'll have more time.

No comments: