Saturday 30 May 2020

Carlton Marshes goodies

On Tuesday 26th May, on a very sunny afternoon after work, I walked down the only path available heading due west, the main track, flying alongside me on the southern most dyke was a green- eyed Norfolk Hawker. Looking over Peto's Marsh, I eventually spotted the Spoonbill asleep by some Cormorants standing just left of a blue post in the middle of the marsh. meanwhile at the usual place up to 2 Wall Browns seen flying around often resting on the path and the wall, where I was pleased to get some nice shots. Cuckoo heard too. There were a couple of youths with a small black tent and they had a lit a fire that was now out obn the path right bang in the middle of the Wall Brown's territory so I e-mailed Matt and the Voluntary warden to let them know of their presence, Matt replied saying he had already spoken to them.

No comments: